Following the tradition of the Summer Schools on Particle Physics at the ICTP in Trieste, the school aims at giving a detailed overview of particle physics, and covering important areas where recent progress has been made in the field. We will have at most three lectures per day, giving ample time for discussion and problem solving by the students. We will also encourage students to give short presentations on their research.
There is no registration fee and limited funds are available for travel and local expenses.
- Lectures on the Standard Model: Benjamin Grinstein (UCSD, USA)
- Practical QCD at Colliders: Giulia Zanderighi (University of Oxford, UK)
- Particle Physics and the Early Universe: Laura Covi (Institute for Theoretical Physics – Göttingen, Germany)
- Lectures on Beyond the Standard Model Physics: Alex Pomarol (IFAE, Spain)
- Dark Matter and Particle Physics: Paddy Fox (FERMILAB, USA)
- Experimental Elements for Theorists: A Roadmap to the Future: Gustaaf Brooijmans (Columbia University, USA)
The link to the activity webpage for registration and further information is: