CIRM-ICTP Complex Analysis and Geometry - XXV | (smr 3601)
Starts 7 Jun 2021
Ends 11 Jun 2021
Central European Time
A CIRM-ICTP virtual meeting
The CIRM "Meeting on Complex Analysis and Geometry" has now reached its 25th edition and is well known to be an ideal occasion to share among experts and young researchers the most interesting advances in these fields. 5 online mini-courses with discussion sessions will be broadcasted online.
Lecturers and topics:
• J.-P. DEMAILLY (Université Grenoble Alpes, France) - L^2 extension theorems and applications to algebraic geometry
• V. TOSATTI (McGill University, Canada) - Introduction to the Kähler-Ricci flow
• A. FINO (University of Torino, Italy) - Interplays of Complex and Symplectic Geometry
• V. GUEDJ (Université Paul Sabatier, Toulouse, France) - Canonical metrics on mildly singular compact Kaehler varieties
• F. FORSTNERIC (University of Ljubljana, Slovenia) - Minimal Surfaces from a Complex Analytic Viewpoint
The detailed abstracts are indicated in the file 'Lecturers abstracts' below.